Replica Hermes Belt Red
- oofos are perfect：Great Buy! Very comfortable. Mad I can`t get the Navy also.Replica Hermes Men Belt
- Five Stars：ExcelentReplica Hermes H Belt Replica
- glad i got my own pair!：I kind of like my Oofos. So far I’m just wearing them around the house and yard. PROS: They are both sufficiently squishy and sufficiently supportive so I don’t feel like I need to add metatarsal pads to support the broken metatarsals on my left foot, or stick-on arch supports for my falling longitudinals. CONS: I wish they had a leather footbed; the plastic, or whatever it is, doesn’t breathe.Replica Hermes Belt Buckle
- Great bag, wish it was sturdier on the bottom：Love this bag and very affordable. I received it quick right before my big trip I didn’t expect it til after I left. Super happy with my purchase will be buying more to match and complete my set!Replica Hermes Belt Red
- Best foot support ever!：I wear a size 10 in everyday women’s shoes and a size 10.5 in women’s running shoes. I ordered size 10W and they fit perfectly. These are extremely comfortable and supportive for recovery after runs. The only negative is that the soles of my feel sweat and get a little warm when wearing them. 0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments2 of 2 people found the following review helpful4.0 out of 5 starsLove my Oofos, But!!Byeileen boweson July 21, 2015Size: Men 10 Women 12Verified PurchaseIt seemed that anyone else’s size 10 Oofos fit me fine, bit when I got mine they fit tight over my instep, so my toes don’t go all the way to the front. The heel, therefore is tight to the back of the sandal. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments1 of 1 people found the following review helpful1.0 out of 5 starsI really tried!ByIargalonon June 9, 2015Size: Men 8 Women 10Verified PurchaseNo matter how much I want to like these, they simply don’t work for me. I normally wear a 9-9.5. First time I bought a 9 and it was way too small, then I tried a 10 and it was a little to big…but more importantly, my knees and hips hurt every time I wore them. Stand still, they feel fabulous–super cushiony and supportive; but walking in them feels awkward and like hard work, and by the end of the day, everything hurts and I simply had to stop wearing them. As soon as I stopped wearing them, the pain went away. I tried them two other days, thinking it might be a fluke, but the same thing happened again both times. Finally had to admit they’re just not for me.
- Five Stars：Fast Delivery and Beautiful
- Five Stars：Love it!
- Five Stars：excellent
- Practical product at a good price.：This is a SHOE HORN not shoes. It’s a good product. It works !
- No more slipping：I work at a Kid’s gym and these are perfect so I don’t have to be barefoot. They fit really well. I will most likely buy more!
- Life changing for 10yr old boy and his soccer shoes：Great product; works wonderfully and seems as though it will last forever. Timely shipping as well. Overall great buy.
- Five Stars：This bag is too small for me. I have to carry diabetec supplies as well as all of the other Stuff. Lovely but I need at least a 4 inch width bottom. Returned for another.