Used Replica Hermes Belt
- Great Pockets：Love, Love, Love!!!!! My teenager jumped with joy when she opened.Replica Hermes Belt Sizing
- Organized packing made easier：Handy packing cubes good for iPad and cell phone charger and accessories. Also will hold personal underwear items, hair dryer, other incidentals.Zippers are durable and handy little packing item. Was using zip lock bags previously but didn’t last more than one two week trip. These are wonderful and anticipate using them a lot.Replica Hermes Blue Belt
- Love love love my Vera Bradley Hipster：Absolutely love this bag!! The shipping was great had no problems! The item looked brand new. Definitely worth the moneyReplica Replica Hermes Belt
- Five Stars：Wonderful shoehorn. Solid, sturdy, attractive. Great value and much better than any other horn I’ve bought.Used Replica Hermes Belt
- Five Stars：Just what I ordered. Love it
- You’ll want more than one pair.：i had surgery for my plantar fascitis on both of my feet about 6 months ago and I’m still having trouble with my feet. Less plantar pain and more surgical site pain now. I bought these specifically for the arch. While I love the shoe and think they are a quality shoe, the arch is not as high as some of the others i’ve purchased. Great shoe, cute look and very comfortable. The only reason I gave four instead of five is for my own personal foot issues. If you’re looking for a very high arch try someof the skechers reggae wailers flip flops. They have really helped the pain!
- Five Stars：She loves it! Excellent quality, vibrant colors, just the right size.
- AKA Large Packing Rectangular Parallelepiped：I received these 4 large packing cubes a few days ago. I have to say I am impressed. I have only had one other brand of packing cubes which was from the Ebags company in a similar shade of green. My Ebags cubes are a set of 3: a large that appears to be the same size as 1 of these large ones, and then a medium and a small one.The Dot & Dot cubes are pretty true to the stock photo. They are between an olive green / army green / forest green and are a nice honeycomb pattern/texture. They are slightly stiffer of a material, but are very similar to the Ebags. My Ebags cubes have only been used 3 times, but are floppier due to the different structure. The Ebags are a lighter shade, and closer to a dark lime / avocado green with a smaller, faint almost diamond pattern. I do prefer the Ebags color, however the are so similar to the Dot & Dot color, and both cube brands coordinate / match my Heys Peacock Spinner Luggage PERFECTLY, as there are several slight variations of the peacock feathers on my suitcase. The Dot & Dot have a nicer material and I like the edges / seams, as they seem like they will last longer and will be less likely to split at the seams if over packed / stuffed (I tend to pack more clothes than I need JUST IN CASE–I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 6 month old, and between spit up on my clothing from the baby, and my 3 1/2 year old who often gets her clothes played in or food on them, I need extra clothing. The zippers are very similar, I do want to note that my Ebags zipper on the largest bag has always stuck in one area and I have to gently work with it to get it zipped open and closed. I have not had the Dot & Dot brand long enough to test it for smooth zippering.Both brands have a sturdy black nylon handle at the top, which makes them quite convenient.They both have a black mesh and the mesh netting seems very similar. They both have a thin grey piping across the top. The Dot & Dot mesh netting is straight across horizontal, while the Ebags is more curved with the green material in between. The logo placement of the Dot & Dot ones are more preferable to me as they are on the side which looks nicer. I am the one who packs the entire family of 4 so it is nice to have a set of 4 large ones which seems to me that for a family of 2 adults, a baby and a small child, you would only need 1-2 sets of 4. We cloth diaper (Bum Genius pocket diapers) which is bulky to travel with. We do not go on vacation much (funds have been tight for the past couple years) so we would not be needing to pack for a whole week. We do go to the next state over for Thanksgiving holidays for about 3-4 days, and often a few cities over in out same state for more frequent traveling to see family. We generally take 16 pairs of cloth diapers on a 3-4 day "weekend" trip, which gives us a full days worth (about 8) and then 8 for the next day while the previous day’s worth is being washed or air drying. My 6 month old wears mostly onesies and baby leg warmers with socks so his packing cube fits his clothes, 16 padded cloth diapers, disposable wipes, his small toiletry / baby items, etc just fine. My daughter usually wears 1 pair of jeans to where we are going (so if by chance she did not get them dirty, she technically could wear them once again or I could wash them on the trip), and I pack her 1 spare, 1-2 play dresses, 4 shirts, 2 knit pants leggings, socks, underwear, her little toiletry bag, and some dry snacks in her packing cube. My packing cube I usually wear a pair of jeans, but take 2 spare (I live in jeans), I take 4-5 shirts, 2-3 nursing tanks, my undergarments, socks, 1 dress (depending on what we will be doing) and my toiletries. I generally take much more makeup than I really need for a weekend trip, but I do not use or take a blow dryer or curling iron so I have plenty of space. I always wear a pair of shoes (usually my athletic shoes as they are bulkier) and then pack a nicer, more dressier pair, such as strappy sandals or nice flats.These packing cubes are very nice and I love them already. They are very similar to Ebags in many ways, but I think they are a little better due to the thick edges and structure. The green color I ordered was actually my second choice as I really wanted the pink (someone mentioned that the Dot & Dot pink is more corally in person—I swoon as I LOVE corally pinks) but the pink had only 2 sets left at the time and I hemmed and hawed about which color to get ( green or pink) the day I ordered, and guess what, later that evening the pinks were out of stock. The green is lovely however and unisex. The honeycomb pattern is classy and this "Honeybee" is fond of the pattern.Please note my descriptions of the green colors are more true to life than my pictures. My pictures make the greens more vibrant and almost neon, which they are not. In real life the 2 brands mentioned are like the skin of a lime (Ebags) vs. a more army green or forest green (Dot & Dot).If you found this review enjoyable, interesting, or if you have a question for me, please let me know with a friendly comment. I am fond of writing reviews and hearing feedback about what I have written. I feel reviews help those interested make an informed decision before purchasing. I also feel that honest and informative reviews improve a product by providing insight to the company. I believe reviews should be honest no matter whether an item was free, at a discount, or purchased. This was sent to me as a sample, as courtesy, in exchange for my honest opinion. 11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback…Thank you for your feedback.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againReport abusePlease write at least one wordYou must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a commentA problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.Sign in and comment Showing 0 of 1 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right now. Please try again later.Show more comments5 of 5 people found the following review helpful3.0 out of 5 starsConsider the Source and Motivation for these Reviews!BySuzanne Namon March 18, 2015Size: 4-piece setColor: BlackVerified PurchaseDo you wonder why there are so many five star reviews for these packing cubes? It’s because the company that makes these bags sends everyone who buys them an offer for free stuff if they will post reviews of products. Tho they don’t require you to write positive reviews, some people might feel obligated to do so (or so excited for the free stuff that their judgment gets a little clouded).The products themselves are fine. They work as advertised, they are inexpensive and appear to be well made. The large bags are very spacious and fit plenty of items in them. Overall I’m happy with this product and would even buy it again, but not happy with the review program this company has.
- Too wide for me…：I only use Vera Bradley’s Turn Lock Wallet because it is so convenient to use. I always look for the lowest price. This purchase was the lowest price around. I looked everywhere for the wallet. And then on top the wallet arrived sooner than expected. I will definetly buy this company again. Prices and shipping really appealed to me.
- Perfect：My daughter picked this out online and I thought it had too much gray. However, in person it is very bright and vibrant, really pretty. two pockets on the front, one on the back, and smaller slot pockets good for phone, sunnies, etc. on the inside. Very light weight and attractive.
- Very functional and cute：This bag has really held it’s own. It’s been on many travels and taken a rough beating. It is currently sitting in a pile while I figure out how to wash it -once I do, it’ll be back in the regular rotation. A good, solid bag.
- Clarks flipflop：These shoes fit as expected for me, the style is very nice and I loved the colour I chose, however after three weeks they are falling apart around the white sole areas. I think they are overpriced for what they are, I chose them for the way they looked and the name, normally can’t go wrong with Clark’s the quality is just not there with these. My cheap $7.99 rubber flip flops lasted all Season last year so I expected more from these. They are a comfortable shoe. If you are after something to wear day in day out all Season I would not recommend these~shame as they are a lovely looking shoe.